I first started to look at headbands in a different light when I was planning our own wedding, gone were the plastic glittery ones from Claires' Accessories, and in came these beautiful, handcrafted, luxury pieces. I was unbelievably lucky to be given the one below by my wonderful in-laws as a wedding gift. It came from Twigs and Honey, and I still love to get it out and look at it. It even made an appearance when I was a bridesmaid this year for my now sister in-law! They are the perfect accessory to bring out time and time again. You can buy my headband HERE.
1) This first one is from Fancy BOWtique bridal and is available to buy HERE. I love the whimsy nature of this one, it's so delicate. The pearls are perfect for a wedding, on a delicate twist of wires.
2) This next one is made by Debbie Carlisle and is available to buy HERE. With a more dramatic and vintage touch this piece will really add to your look. It would be perfect paired with a simple dress.
3) Number 3 is made by Jurgita and is available to buy HERE. I love that the design wraps delicately around your head. The subtle beads and gems would be perfect for a boho bride!
4) This one is made by Hair Floaters and is available to buy HERE. Too add some drama to the back of your look, (After all, for most of the ceremony you are likely to have your back to your guests!) This would be perfect for a bride with long hair, and a simple design to the back of her dress.
5) This next one is made by Corrine Smith Designs and is available to buy HERE. The simplicity and slightly grecian feel to this head band make it suitable for all the summer brides out there!
6) This piece is designed by Stoney Creek Boutique and is available to buy HERE. Inspired by the 1920's and the Great Gatsby, this headpiece is old school glamour at it's very best.
7) This next one is made by LHG Designs and is available to buy HERE. This statement piece is perfect for brides with short hair! The wide design really makes a statement, with a mixture of pearls, beads, and stones, it will jazz up any simple dress!
8) Another one by Debbie Carlisle, available to buy HERE. The simple and small design gives way to dramatic sparkles in the sunshine. The ultimate bridal hair piece you can wear again and again! I LOVE this one!
I hope you've enjoyed looking at these beautiful hand made items, they really are beautiful and make the perfect addition to your wedding day!
Are you/Did you wear a headband on your wedding day? I would love to see some images! Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org